Interclima 2015: Record numbers to see all the Aermec News
Interclima (Paris, 2-6 November 2015) was a major success for Aermec; with over 20% more visitors to the Aermec stand compared with the previous edition Aermec truly represented a star attraction at the event.
They came to see the many new Aermec products launched at Interclima, which included:
- FCZ: the world’s favourite stand-alone fan coil is now even better! Everything you love about Aermec’s renowned fan coils, now with NFC App controlled technology, an even smarter style, higher versatility and improved performance.
- New fan coils, including the slim ducted version (VES) and the underfloor version (UFB-W) for installation within raised floors.
- NSM eco: the screw compressor chiller with refrigerant R1234ze, the environmentally friendly HFO refrigerant with a GWP of just 6.
- HSI: Aermec’s new split heat pump with heating, domestic hot water (DHW) and cooling from a single system.
- NRV: the modular chiller, also in free cooling configuration. Extremely compact to pass through doors and elevators, but with 108kW cooling capacity and the ability to install up to 9 units in parallel, creating a single unit of nearly 1000kW.
- NLC: chillers and heat pumps featuring plug fans, allowing ducted installation.
The record turnout at Aermec’s stand were clearly able to witness how Aermec is advancing with ever more customer focussed product solutions aimed at a worldwide audience.
For further information contact: marketing