The MCE – MOSTRA CONVEGNO EXPOCOMFORT Trade Fair 2020, initially scheduled to take place from 17th to 20th March, has been postponed until 8-11 September 2020 as a result of the coronavirus (COVID-19) infection prevention programmes, in line with the Order issued by the Lombardy Region and the Ministry of Health.
Of course, this postponement will have no effect whatsoever on the constant and continuous renewal of the Aermec range: the innovations that were to be presented during the fair in March will respect the planning and will be available on the market in the timescales already defined.
Just a reminder of some of the main new features that will enhance Aermec’s products in the various HVAC sectors, with special attention on energy savings and respect for the environment:
- the air-water heat pumps with inverter (NRGI range) designed with R32 ecological fluid;
- the split air-water heat pumps with inverter (BHP range) for the residential sector, with R32 ecological fluid;
- the air-water chillers (TBG range) with Turbocor compressors and R1234ze ecological fluid;
- the FCY fan coil for air conditioning and heating in ducted systems;
- the FCWI wall fan coil with inverter;
- the active chilled beams (EHT range);
- the innovative VRF system for heat recovery (MVAM_HR range), that heats and cools at the same time.
We’d therefore like to invite the specialised operators of the sector to take a look at our constantly evolving products and, of course, to visit the Aermec stand for the new date decided by the MCE organisers.