Aermec will be taking part in the international tradefair Interclima+Elec, to be held at Parc Des Exposition — Paris-Nord Villepinte (France) from 7th to 10th November 2017.
Lots of new ideas will be presented for the first time at this international event:
- chillers designed with HFO R1234ze gas: NSG air models and WMG water models
- RTD heat recovery units with thermodynamic recovery, with an inverter compressor ensuring high energy savings whilst at the same time guaranteeing a constant delivery temperature
- the new range of fan coils FCZ-FCZI with their streamlined, elegant design, available in the Dualjet versions with controlled delivery to ensure an even temperature throughout the room, and FCZ_H with a germicidal lamp for air conditioning and heating in places with particular sterility requirements (hospitals, doctor’s clinics, veterinary clinics, analysis laboratories, pharmaceutical firms, etc.)
- the innovative VRF system on the MVAM_HR heat recovery range, that heats and cools at the same time; it recovers the heat produced during cooling and uses it to heat the rooms cost-free, thereby maximising energy efficiency and reducing energy costs
- a wide selection of Aermec system solutions for vine-growing, guaranteeing the specific temperature and humidity conditions needed in each individual area
- and much more….
We look forward to seeing you at Stand B055 in Pavilion Hall 2.